Thursday, December 25, 2014

November

Not much happened in november, the only real important thing was Thanksgiving, in which we ate with treys family, but thats about it. and i can’t really remember anything notable about it. It was fun, sure, but nothing really interesting.

Also i had to get my braces replaced again, boring, right? But this time was a little different.

What happened this time was that i went to the place where i normally go to get my braces replaced (the one that used to have big baba), and they took off my braces BUT THEN i went to the place where i go to get my braces cleaned IN THE SAME DAY, and got my braces cleaned. And THEN i went back to the dentist who normally replaces my braces and acts like i’m his bro (i think his name is Mark or something), and this time he wasn't at his normal place, he was at a dentistry that looked like a log house.
It was like the old Country Bear Jamboree ride at disney world, but there weren’t any bears playing banjo music.
In fact, when we arrived there i thought we were going to one of those restaurants that were themed after banjo playing bears and selled pancakes, but it wasn't, it was just how that dentistry looked, it was weird.

And then Mark (?) replaced my braces, and he was all like “Yo D i hope santa gives lots of goodies this christmas” and i was like “I doubt he will” and mark was like “Whats up with that, bro? Have you been a bad bro?”, And i was like “Nope, its just that santa was actually a guy named Saint Nicholas who was known for giving gifts and one time slapping a guy across the face turning the council of nicea!” and mark was like “HOLY SHIT I GOTTA LOOK THAT UP also i wont see you again until after christmas, also tell your mom i said hi” “OK”.
And then we drove home and i said to my mom “mark said hi”.
the end

And that was november for me, now have a Happy Christmas (If you aren’t having it already, since this blog will probably be out late in the day), and tune in a day or two (Or three, or more than all of these considering my track record for releasing these things.), hopefully for another blog, probably one about my visit to bumbershoot and my visit to dragonflight.
Or one about this very month (December 2014 if you are in the future.), or both.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment